Nick Psyllos
    S Reg & R Gruppe
    1973 Euro 911S
    1972 911T to ST

VIN = 9111121045
    Eng# = 6115254
    Trans# = 7113378

The Schtick . . .

. . . If you have been looking for an original paint and totally rust free, fully numbers matching, unrestored, never messed with longnose, then this is it. This is a survivor 1971 911T 2.2, VIN# 9111121045, sunroof coupe. Always garaged Washington State car with a flawless original interior and incredible original tangerine, code 2323 ,patina paint. Perfect gaps, original floors, door jambs, longitudinals, trunk lid, engine lid, doors and all body panels are 100% original, no accidents since new and as it came from the dry desert area of Washington there is absolutely no rust. The only paint work has been a professional repaint of the metal front S spoiler and the rear aluminum license panel which were repainted due to a few scratches and chips. This Porsche was ordered with several S options which include a metal front S style spoiler, rear aluminum license panel, all S body trim and 6 deep six Fuchs rims.

The interior is basically flawless, no rips or tears in any of the panels or seats. Leather wrapped steering wheel, door pockets undamaged, both seats are comfortable and firm, no sag in the drivers seat. This interior is in preservation class condition with no modifications or extra speakers cut in. Dash is fine with only a small half inch mark next to the defrost vent. Seats slide smoothly. Carpets are not worn or ripped. All electrics, gauges and radio work as they should. The electric sunroof slides back and forth with ease and does not leak or have wind noise.

The engine #6115254, internal code 911/07 (original to the car) was removed for resealing and detailing. This is not a rebuild as the engine runs strong with no oil leaks, smoke or strange noises. It was fully cleaned and all seals, gaskets and hoses replaced with factory originals. The case was not split. Great effort was taken to ensure all replacement parts were in the original style such as using cloth braded hoses as per factory. All parts came from the dealer or Stoddard. Both Zeinith carbs have been rebuilt and work great, starts first try. The transmission was also resealed and syncros replaced, it shifts smooth up and down the gears. It too is numbers matching #7113378, internal code 911/01. All headlights, horn, brake and back-up lights work work fine.

This is a 3 owner car. The first owner from Cheney WA. purchased the car new from a the dealer and owned the car for 21 years. The second owner from Spokane WA. owned the car for 15 years before it came to Calgary and into my collection. I have the original first title, last Washington title, lots of receipts, original manual, jack, tools and everything goes with the car. Car is registered in Alberta but the Washington title makes it easy to return to the US.

This is a preservation class highly optioned longnose. Great care has been taken to ensure the originality was maintained while keeping the car serviced and safe. There are no modifications or updating, this car is the way it came from the factory. I have not polished the paint as it has an excellent patina to it that I didn't want to spoil by polishing and waxing, it has only been hand washed. I am very fussy about originality and only collect such vehicles.

I have been collecting and enjoying Porsches for 20 years and currently have a collection of 12 older original Porsches but it is time for someone else to enjoy this car while I pursue the next project. I an a long time member of PCA and have held several executive positions in the club over the years, I am also a member of the 356 Registry. My reserve is very reasonable, please don't ask as this is an auction. Deposit of $1000 within 48 hours of auction close. Balance due by wire, cert funds etc. I have shipped worldwide and have a list of PCA used and recommended shippers. Calgary to Rotterdam $2800. Email me for a shipper so you can get a quote. I will also assist with clearing through customs. I live part time in California and am familiar with import and export to the USA. Shipping is the buyers responsibility but I will assist any way I can to ensure the car is sent in a safe and timely manor. I have a 100% feedback and strive to keep it. For a photoshare with 200 high resolution, downloadable photos please email me. These are close up, detailed photos from every aspect of the car so you know what your getting, no surprises, photos tell the story of just how nice this car is . . .

(Not mine)

We Can Be Heroes

I love it. All original except the steel S spoiler which in itself is an upgrade worth $$$. the underneath of this car is like brand new from the factory. I really like how you can see that the factory barely sprayed any paint on the original wurth undercoating to make it look light beige underneath. Often, in fact almost 100% of the time, restorers will paint the underneath thick shiney paint all throughout the underneath of the car when in fact this wasn't the case when these cars were built new. The original paint factor is what makes this car above any other restored T too! these original cars just have so much character!! As they say they're only original once!

+1. I'm a fan
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

This is funny but if sellers cut the BS and let the car speaks for itself it usually turns out better. Some people feel that more talking is better when "silence is golden". Nice car regardless of the seller's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie_912 View Post
    . . . funny but if sellers cut the BS and let the car speaks for itself it usually turns out better . . .
    I agree . . . those pictures tell it all --- and more

What a Little Sweetheart

And @$38.5k? --- car's just made reserve

4 days to go

We Can Be Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by beh911 View Post
    . . . I'm a fan . . .
    Hey, Bryce . . .

How do I capture some pics + paste 'em here?

Car's pretty spectacular . . . but I can't copy any jpegs from the eBay posting

Help Your Brother From Another Mother out?

We Can Be Heroes

For you Rick, anything
    When you find yourself right mouse clicking on an image only to find that the site has disabled download, fear not. On any PC you can hit 'Print Screen' or Prnt Scrn or whatever combo of buttons to get that function to work. On the machine I am on now, it's a Function, so combo of holding down 'Fn' and then the 'F11' button which is the Print Screen button. This may vary from one manufacturer to another.
    So,
    Once you do that, you will have a screenshot of your entire desktop on the clipboard (memory) on your system. Now open up something like 'Paint' which is on every Windows box, 'Paste' the clipboard into the blank Paint window, and do some editing, cropping out the stuff you don't want, then save it off.

Yes, there are all sorts of incredible programs out there that are much more elegant and all the design folks are reading this post cringing but what I wrote above will work in a pinch.
    Personally, I use a freeware program called Hypersnap http://download.cnet.com/HyperSnap/3...-10796551.html which allows for all the cropping and snapping you want without the basic Windows function I described above.

Now let's see you post some pics...
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

is this what you had in mind??

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Mark Z

ESR #2450
    http://letter26.blogspot.com/

Wow. Amazing looking car. Whoever buys it will be the cat with the cream! And it's tangerine! Cool.