Thread: John Thomas - former Bozzani Porsche Parts Mgr

John Thomas - former Bozzani Porsche Parts Mgr

Does anyone have the contact info for John? He played a big role in Bozzani's race effort through the 60's/70's. I heard he's living in NC now. I have a racecar that was built by their shop and I'm trying to piece together its history.
    Thanks!
    -Phil

That's a name from the past. I first met John when he was doing shake downs in Otis Chandler's 917 at Riverside. I last spoke with John when he was working in West Covina for Bozzani's son. I lost track of him after that. I will make a few calls and see what I can find out...

That would be fantastic, Thank you!

I saw John Thomas at a local car show in Highlands NC this past spring. Might start your search in that area.
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

Ruh-Roh . . .

Well . . .

. . . either someone has a very-English sense of humor . . .

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=john%20thomas

. . . or that'a a really amazingly unfortunate name

We Can Be Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Gilsdorf View Post
    Does anyone have the contact info for John? He played a big role in Bozzani's race effort through the 60's/70's. I heard he's living in NC now. I have a racecar that was built by their shop and I'm trying to piece together its history.
    Thanks!
    -Phil
    You may have found JT by now, but just in case: Email JT at jtandwendi@gmail.com

I just ran across this posting, I stay in contact with JT weekly. My dad was Dennis (Denny) Harrison and JT started with my Dad/Bozzani as just kind of a helper when my dad was racing the 356, 912, 904, sunbeam (289) and the Super V... JT is in NC now a has beautiful custom built cabin and a modified Viper with 9 turn 1/4 mile racetrack as his driveway... actually has turn markers and brake points..haha. Im sure he would love to speak with you!