Thread: 1969 911 E Targa Sportomatic

1969 911 E Targa Sportomatic

I am in the process of looking at the above. I am a collector cars and vintage bikes. This one sort of fell in to my lap. I have owned many a porsche and wish I still had all the 911 S's- OH Well- never though of a sporto back in the day. This one is clean relatively with minor rust and orig injection

Would probably need $30K in restoration to be a great car

Any ideas on value- they only made 500 or so in 69

thx

Kevin

$30k doesn't go very far these days...
    Do you have some pictures
    1969 S Coupe #761
    Early S Registry #1624

No Not right now. I just looked at it briefly and am now doing the follow up. I would give it 6+ Paint good. Needs some pan work on drivers side doors and rockers solid and clean up but orig paint and interior. ran well and shifted fine- if u call that shifting