Well, Eric ("Soterik" here on the registry; you all know who he is...) is doing it again - hosting his summer campout at his beautiful cabin in Leavenworth, Washington. Eric asked me to get the word out here on the registry message board to both let everyone know and, of course, to invite y'all to join us. The "official" dates are the weekend of September 15th and 16th, but Eric tells me that campers will be welcome on Friday the 14th as well.

This is open to R Gruppe and Early S Registry members, so come on out and have a good time. Please RSVP to Eric or myself so we can get an idea of how many to expect. If you need directions, contact Eric. Any questions, post them here, and one of us will do our best to answer them.

While this is billed as a "campout", please don't feel dissuaded by that if you are not a camper. There will be room for some tents and/or sleeping bags inside his garage for "less rugged" camping, and there are number of very good hotels just minutes away in Leavenworth. So if you want to come, but aren't looking forward to camping per se, there are other options.

A number of us in the Seattle area are planning on meeting for breakfast and caravanning over to Eric's. Breakfast will be at 7:30 at the 12th Street Cafe on Gillman Blvd in Issaquah. It's about a three hour drive from there to Eric's, so that will put us there sometime in the late morning / early afternoon timeframe. If you are interested in joining us for breakfast and the drive over, let me know.

Anyway, that's what I know for now. As you folks ask some questions, talk this over, and whatnot, this thread should eventually contain everything you will need to know. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks...