I got stuck traveling with my 69 targa in a torrential downpour that lasted 25 minutes. I was actually pretty surprised that the original top side seals held out the rain pretty good. Passenger side only dripped a few drops and driver side let in enough the leave some good spots on my shirt. The curiosity I have that I am asking for assistance on is two other leaks that I discovered. One developed after 10 minutes or so down by the driver door front map pocket. I saw drips on the top of the grab but couldn't see anything coming in from the top seal or vent window area. I stuffed my hat in the pocket to keep water from collecting there. 10 minutes after that, I noticed water dripping down the lower houndstooth just under my fuel guage. When I got home, I looked up from below, & I could see the water had traveled on the side of the metal dash frame corner, along the bottom of the dash, and then down by the hazard swithch. I noticed a bit of rust in this area so apparently this leak has been around a while. Does this sound like the classic front windscreen gasket leak? Does the seal tween the fender and body give? I just had a glass out resto done last year, so the body seals are new, and the w/shield channel was clean (n0 rust). Perhaps the targ top front seal is catching some water and the it runs down inside the pillar?